Friday 23 April 2010

Ups and downs

I had a mini crises yesterday, had toast for breakfast and fish casserole for dinner (nothing raw there). Managed to have huge salad though, but even in salad I had some quinoa and crayfish. So what brought this on? I suspect it was the huge peeling, chopping, blending and juicing exercise the day before. On Wednesday after work I was doing 2 dinners (one for a day later, as I went to gym), juicing, making guacomole and nut mayo and chopping fruit for salad and smoothie for next morning. With hoovering and clearing up I didn't finish until 9.30 pm (and that with the help of my lovely husband), so I was exhausted and somehow fed up of all this prep I need to do for my Raw Food lifestyle.

It's quite common though to have ups and downs when it comes to food, so as long you pick yourself up again, it shouldn't be much to worry about. I'm back on track again, had fruit salad for breakfast and Innocent veggie pot for lunch. I'm doing my second liver flush today, so yesterday I did bowel flush in preparation. So I've been feeling very hollow inside again, salad for lunch didn't really appeal, but a vegan cooked food tasted lovely and filled me up (as not having dinner today, needed something filling).

We have been promised good weather for this weekend, so we're thinking of buying new BBQ and trying something nice. Obviously it won't be raw, but some marinated and grilled veggies or chilli-garlic prawns with huge salad sounds tempting.

No comments:

Post a Comment