Monday 12 April 2010

Today's food intake

Just a quick update of my rawish day - for breakfast had huge fruit salad, mid-morning snack of flax cracker and sauerkraut with tea, lot's of fresh apple juice in between (for my poor liver), and kale-avocado salad for lunch. Got hold of wheat free cheesy snacks, but weren't really nice, weird texture. And for dinner had huge green juice  of apple-carrot-sprouting broccoli-red cabbage. I made mango-pineapple-banana-raspberry smoothie for my dear husband and darling daughter, and I sneaked in some of my green juice into the smoothie. They loved it!

And for dinner - kale, pok choi and various other veggies in a wok with wholemeal rice and quorn, topped off with sesame seeds. And now my mouth is watering of all the lovely food I'm writing about, so I better go to bed.

Will take my camera with me tomorrow so I can take some pictures of the raw stuff (or not so raw) I eat, for me to look at when slipping, and for you to see how lovely it is! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment