Sunday 11 April 2010

Not so raw weekend

Weekends seem to be definitely hardest to stay in track with raw food. I had toast again for breakfast on Saturday, then we went to farmers market in Hertford, and found French restaurant, where I had onion soup. For dinner I had kale salad with falafel, and some of that freshly baked rye bread that my husband bought from the market. Sunday fry-ups are now being slowly banished, we just had some beans and scrambled eggs, not much raw there though. For lunch I made lovely beetroot and spinach salad, and for dinner we had monkfish with aduki bean, spinach and sun-dried tomato quinoa. Wasn't keen on monkfish, I've always loved the ugly fish when ordered in restaurant, but the one I made wasn't that good.





So to conclude - far too much bread and cooked food this weekend, and my body is not happy! My belly is so bloated I look like 6 months pregnant, and I feel exhausted. If there was even a little bit of doubt that it's healthy, raw food my body needs, it's now gone. Even if I might have not felt any major change when I was eating healthily, I definitely feel the change to worse when I'm not.

At least I've been good with juicing, had kale-celery-cucumber-apple juice on Saturday and celery-grape-watercress juice today.




No comments:

Post a Comment