Friday 16 April 2010

Liver flush

I've been eating quite well this week, some days have been 100% raw. I've been feeling quite well, more energy, I even woke up before 6 am without the alarm!

I tried some lovely smoothies for breakfast, these actually fill me up more than fruit salads as I can add milled seeds, flax seeds and oatmeal. I also added Spirulina to my smoothies, makes them not-so-nice green, but the taste is still lovely. Google: "As a health supplement, Spirulina algae is an extremely high protein source with a protein content of 60-70 percent higher than any other natural food and most nutritional products. However, even greater nutritional value can be found in its high concentration of vitamins, minerals and other beneficial nutrients. This super food has the most remarkable concentration of functional nutrients ever known in food - animal or plant."

Today I'm doing my liver flush. As I wrote earlier, I've done bowel flush few weeks ago to get rid of any waste from my bowels, and I did another one yesterday in preparation of liver flush; been feeling hollow inside whole day. Had fruit for breakfast, and some toast later to fill my tummy a bit, and a huge salad for lunch. I haven't been eating anything since lunch, so my liver is now ready to flush out any stones, toxins and parasites that might be in there. I started the flush with glass of water and 2 tsp of Epsom salts, an hour later another glass which prepares the ducts for elimination. I then mixed 400 ml olive oil with juice of 1 lemon and 1 lime, and drank half of it an hour later. Will drink the rest before I go to bed, and hopefully by tomorrow my liver should be cleaner. It's not very nice thing to drink, but it's doable, just must hold the breath! Will write how it went tomorrow.

Here are some pictures of my food intake


Breakfast on the go - green smoothie


Dinner: mixed vegetables, shiitake mushrooms and punto beans sautéed in coconut oil, with kale and avocado salad. Incredibly tasty!


Lunch: Romaine salad with avocado, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, celery, carrots, tomatoes and mung bean sprouts, sprinkled with nutritional yeast. You won't believe until you taste it how good it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment