Tuesday 6 April 2010

Almost raw day

As usually, I'm doing great at the beginning of the week, I'm full of resolution and enthusiasm. Would I be able to feel same for rest of the week?

Anyway, today I've had raw breakfast - fruit salad, and raw lunch - avocado, fennel and tomato salad (I borrowed recipe from Gena (www.choosingraw.com), it was delicious! For dinner I had carrot-celery juice and pok choi and veggie wok with quorn. I've also taken another bowel flush today, as I feel I need to cleanse my digestive system again after weekend full of bad food.

I've started today with liver tonic, and have also ordered Epsom salts for my liver flush. I'm thinking of doing the liver flush this weekend, if no other plans come up. Will let you know how it goes.

Maya is now off from cows milk, she's taken to Rice Dream very easily. She's also eating more raw veggies, and  lot's of fruit as usually. Her favourite is still pasta though, and cooked food generally, so I've replaced wheat pasta for quinoa and  rice or spelt pastas, served with yummy tomato sauce and lot's of "hidden" veggies. If I only had found the raw food life style when I was doing Baby Led Weaning with Maya, it would've been easier to introduce her directly to all the goodness of raw vegetables, now she's resisting the change. Would be great to find a blog of a parent who's been or is in similar situation, any inspiration is needed at the moment.

Google is my best friend =)

No comments:

Post a Comment