Sunday 18 April 2010

I survived...

No, it wasn't that bad actually, the liver flush. Drinking the 2 glasses with Epsom salt was easy, I just held my breath and didn't taste a thing. Drinking the oil and lemon mix was a bit more trickier. I read somewhere that using straw would be easier, but it was not nice. So I just hold my breath again, and drank it all quickly, felt a bit nauseous after second glass, but not too bad. I did wake up at night feeling dizzy though. In the morning I felt like I had major hangover, really weak. No stones came out though, but it's normal after first flush, if I have any they might start to come out after second or third flush. Had a smoothie for breakfast as was not hungry at all, but by lunch I felt I needed something heavier, so had baked potato with cheese and coleslaw.

By afternoon I felt quite ok, and later went for BBQ at friends house. Had huge salad and even some grilled chicken breast. I have a feeling that BBQs are going to be tricky if I decide to increase my raw food intake, but as it is at the moment I still eat fish and cooked veggies, so I'm cooool =)

Today I feel really good, like I've got some extra energy from somewhere. I've decided to do second liver flush next weekend, and then maybe few more to get my liver squeaky clean!

Apart from smoothies and veggie juices I've had veggies with hummus for lunch and salmon with spinach and veggies for dinner. Haven't had time to make any raw dishes this weekend, hopefully can do something during the week. I got new book delivered yesterday: Raw Food Made Easy, with loads of lovely recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment