Thursday 1 April 2010

Happy Easter?

Easter. Besides being off from work for 4 days, it's not much to it, never really has for me. I remember as a child painting eggs and swapping them with friends, then eating them until ready to vomit. During my years in Sweden I did celebrate Easter more, but here in England not so much. So my only worry for this holiday is how to stay on the raw food track. Weekends are my weakest points anyway, so long weekend will be a challenge. But I'm positive, I can do it!

Have been reading few other raw food blogs, and I'm getting some inspiration. I admire everyone of you out there who are not tempted with all this "junk" we are surrounded with on daily bases. Maybe one day I'll be there, I'm taking one step at the time, introducing new foods and supplements as I read and learn more.

This morning I gave Maya rice milk with blackstrap molasses. She had around 150 ml, didn't seem to mind. But tonight she only had few ml's, wasn't overly keen on this. Hmm, we might even manage to wean her off from the bottle... As for eating more raw food, I discovered that if I chop vegetables into small cubes, she'll actually eat most of it, so that's what I do every morning before I go to work. Luckily she loves fruits, probably as they are sweet, anything sweet goes. We had raw blueberry cheesecake today for afters, she ate nearly all, very reluctantly sharing with her poor mum. But main meals remain headache, she loves her cooked food... more research needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment