Wednesday 31 March 2010

Week Two Crisis!

I have Week Two Crisis! I read somewhere that when changing your lifestyle or when on any diet for that matter, the second week is the toughest, and that’s when many give up. Yesterday some friends came for a visit and we went to the pub. I managed to squeeze in some veggie juice before we left, and had fish risotto for dinner (I kept eye-balling the fast-disappearing huge steak on my husbands plate – who, by the way, was rebelling against all the rabbit food he has been forced to eat and got the biggest steak in the house – but resisted to have a bite). I didn't have any afters either, but I rarely do so no biggie. But once back at home for coffee and a nap cap, I just couldn't resist the lovely Baileys! It was delicious.

As we didn’t have time to prepare the fruit salad last night, eating whole fruit for breakfast just did not appeal at all, and had no time to peel and cut. So I had one slice of toast. With cheese. It tasted gooood! And it kept me full for ages (before I’d have to have at least 2 slices with lot’s of fillings). But I promise I’ll be back in track tomorrow, bought some more fruit to add to the salad.

For lunch I had raw salad with baked salmon and couscous, but as I’d had it for 2 days in a row, I just couldn’t eat it. So I had afternoon snack of celery and packet of crisps (bad girl!). And no idea what to eat tonight. So as you can see I’m slipping, slipping baaad. Well, not that bad, I haven’t had bread, meat and cheese orgy yet, so I guess a bit of setback is not end of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment