Wednesday 31 March 2010

Birthday weekend

That’s what we call crisis! The weekend has been fun, but so much naughty food. It was our birthday party this Saturday (me and my husband have 1 day between our birthdays), which meant drinking alcohol. Saturday was a bit stressful anyway, went shopping and ended up in Nando’s where I had vegetarian burger with chips. We had dinner at the pub, smoked haddock risotto again, which was lovely. And lot’s of wine! I was quite tipsy by the end of the night, and fell asleep around midnight, if I remember right. And had a baaaad hangover day after, which called for egg and bacon sandwich and Sunday roast later that day. I even had crisps with dip. So very unhealthy weekend, but I’m now back in track, had fruit salad for breakfast and thinking of Googling some lunch ideas… After that much naughty food I might have to do another bowel flush, this is last week of bowel cleansing program, next week I’ll start with liver flush.

I wished for a new juicer for my birthday, Oscar 900, apparently the best single gear juicer out there at the moment. Hasn’t been delivered yet, cannot wait to try it and see the difference to my current centrifugal juicer. I also bought a good juicing book, The Juice Master, and few raw food cook books, as I need inspiration for some tasty raw food.

No comments:

Post a Comment