Wednesday 17 August 2011

Green smoothie heaven

Dear journal, it has been over two weeks since I wrote last. I'm sorry. Anyway, it IS hard to find time, I admire all those mummy bloggers out there. Finding a spare minute between looking after 6 weeks old baby and a toddler in terrible two's is not easiest. Talking about easy, I have started with Tracy Hogg The Baby Whisperer's E.A.S.Y routine. So hopefully life will be more predictable soon, and the Y stands for You-time meaning I might find a minute for blogging now and then. Of course it doesn't help that I don't have my laptop at the moment, it's been sent for repair.

So, how has it been with raw food? It's been ok, could be better. I have been drinking my green smoothies every morning, and raw salads for lunch most days. Evenings are the hardest as I cook "normal" food for hubby and toddler so I have been eating that as well - including meat. Today has been good: mango blueberry spinach smoothie for breakfast, coconut water for snack, and Simple Salad by Katie Wood for lunch. Plan is to have Greek salad for dinner.

I've been trying to upload some pictures from my mobile, but it doesn't seem to work. Will look into this.

More updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment